What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our platform?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Your company name
- The geographical location of your company
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or navigate our site in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your account when necessary.
- Some of your information may also be anonymised for use in research projects.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep the authenticated user logged in as they navigate through the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for scientific research, marketing, advertising or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Digital Experience Reporting
You can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account and visiting the preferences page
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Should a severe data breach occur:
We will notify you via email as soon as possible.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
You can also turn any type of email off from the preferences page within the application.
Innovation Centre Coldra Woods
Newport, NP18 2YB
Last edited on 12-08-2019